Life is but an experience

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ai yah!! Never blog4 so long liao. Had been quite busy the past few days. Go 2 cusin's hse, make passport, cleaning and packing up my room, preparing clothes for trip........ etc.

Missing 6.508. Darolyn Tan emember to organise a b'dae party ah!!! Liz Tan when r u having the next gathering?(i'm awayfrom 15-22) After i come bac, hope there'll b more gatherings. I need some bks reccomendations!! If anyone of u are bored, can give me a call i'll be more than willing to tok to u. Need someone to disturb me

Can't w8 to go Beijing on Saturday!!!!!!!!!! Flight's @ 8.45am(sigh.... so early) Beijing's gonna b so cold, luv it! Gonna take lots of pics and post them on facebk (if mum allows me to hav an account.) if not, mayb i post on this blog. Gonna climb the Great Wall of China, wonder how many km i can walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home