Life is but an experience

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey all I'm back, to be exact 4days ago. Had a nice time in Beijing, visited many interesting places. The food there is sooooooooooo delicious. The dumplings was so good, no kidding.

Feel very disappointed with psle marks. I knew my marks while i was in a amusement park after taking a mini roller coaster, how bad can it be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i juz have to go back to MG withmy marks cannot go to any other sch. My marks is like in the middle, not good but not bad oso.
Dunno whether can go holiday next year bcos of the horrible economic crunch.
Now everyone watching their expenditure, then so many countries slip into reccession. Later the whole world slip into reccession, then how? Din noe money could cause so much problems. Pity those who lost their live savings bcos of the collapse of the lehman brothers and DBS... Sigh I think we should continue spending or else situation bcome worse. Yes, we should save money but not to the extreme rite? I mean is not like we can take money to heaven with us, can we?No one noes wat will happen the next minute or the next day, so we should live each day to the fullest and enjoy ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home